This site is not just about CAD tips per se; it will also have posts talking about the best ways to further your career as a CAD designer/artist in today’s fast-moving workplace of services.
One of the first and most important steps in bringing more good things into one’s life and career is appreciating the good things we already have.
We are fortunate to have chosen CAD as our profession, in my opinion. Why? Several reasons:
- We get to work indoors, where the temperature doesn’t get to freezing or boiling.
- We get to exercise our creativity, sometimes on large and important projects.
- We get to work with intelligent, dedicated, and creative people.
- We are part of a profession with growth projected for the future.
- We are relatively difficult to replace with overseas, less expensive labor.
- CAD is a lot of fun–or at least it can be, and absolutely should be.
- By building our skills and knowledge, we can significantly advance our careers.
- We have opportunity and mobility–CAD is a critical function for millions of companies and industries.
In short, on this Thanksgiving day we have much to be thankful for.
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)
Thank you so much for the kind words! It’s great to have you on board. Come back soon and let me know what you think.